Whistleblowers are Courageous, and Deserve to be ProtectedWhen you have either experienced or witnessed sexual harassment, bullying, fraud, or other breaches of state or federal law in the workplace, it takes bravery to report it. Sometimes it can also require waiting for the perfect time to make your move. Regardless of how large the business you work for is, you should be able to report illegal activity, however much proof you may have, without any fear of retaliation or poor treatment. However, the more proof you have, the stronger the case your Torrance whistleblower attorney can present on your behalf. We understand that speaking up about wrongdoing in the workplace can be a daunting prospect, and will be empathetic and compassionate when you approach us to discuss your circumstances.
The Types of Whistleblowing Cases a Torrance Attorney Can HandleIn short, when you approach Rager & Yoon – Employment Lawyers, your Torrance whistleblower attorney can handle whatever type of scenario you need to report. When you entrust your case to us, you can rest assured that, whether it is a single or class action, you are in expert hands. Some of the cases our whistleblower attorneys have successfully handled previously include:
- Employers knowingly violating health and safety regulations, but firing employees for reporting these violations to OHSA or similar
- Retaliation against employees who have report sexual harassment or assault in the workplace
- Financial crimes, including falsifying or “fudging” reports and documents, and firing any employees who report these actions to the FBI or other authorities
- Any behavior which adversely affects shareholders, such as shareholder oppression, stealing shares, or similar – followed by firing employees who report it
- Any scenario where employers fire, or attempt to fire, employees who try to speak up against illegal activities